Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello, U.S.A.



31 Mar 2011,
I arrived at Dulles Airport in Washington DC.

And
20 Aug 2011,
I moved to Harrisburg in the state of Pennsylvania.


It's a short term stay in U.S.A.
However, I want to start to share my stories from the first to the last.


Ah, I forgot to say about me:)

My name is Lucy.
I came from South Korea, one of the countries in East Asia.
I'm student in Yonsei University in Korea,
and my majors are Public Administration and Urban Planning.
Now Im here, World Affairs Council as a intern.

I came here, to see, to hear, to think.
About what?
You guys! United States America!

I wonder
what you think, how you live, when you eat, etc.
I wanna know you, understand you.

Everyone says we are the world.
but I don't think so we know each other.
I don't know how many childrens are dying in Africa,
I don't know what happens on the Amazon in Brazil.

Yes, there are a lot of things I don't know.
So I decided to observe what happens on the earth,
and its one of the reasons I came to see you.

Im not a person to have grown up in US.
I might be a guest, or traveler to visit.
That's why I can find new perspective.

Okay, I think its enough to say about me.
Now it's time to say to you.

Hello, USA.
Nice to meet you, USA.

















No comments:

Post a Comment