Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Glad to meet you, Congressman Tim Holden.



It was a office of congressman, Tim Holden.

There were people to say hello each other
and they talked lively in the hall.
Someone talked about family as a greeting,
on the other hands, the other talked to discuss the hot issue in Harrisburg.

I turned my eyes to the office.
(Because I didn't know who they are..., but I said hello a lot in there, too.)

I looked around the pictures on the wall
and articles in the newspaper.
These show me who he is and what he did.
Something was so old, so I could guess he has worked so long time.
There was a football picture, so I could he like a football.

Tim Holden started to speak in front of people.
He spoke not fast, not slow.
Everyone in the hall concentrated on his speech to understand what he said.
(I also tried to focus on it, but its too difficult to understand for me.)
After his speech, people started to ask questions to him.
A guy asked what is plan for Harrisburg and he explained the answer what its going.

Congressmas needs to communicate with people, voters.
They have to speak their supporters opinion in the house and public.
In a same time, they also need to pursuade their supporters.
Even some people suggest an idea to give benefit to them,
it always can't be good,
in the view of federal gov, or in the view of state gov.


He tried to communicate with them.
So people tried to understand him.

It was good chance to remind a duty of politician.


......
(Anyway, the lunch was delicious!)






No comments:

Post a Comment