Monday, January 23, 2012

Did you enjoy the Farm Show?


From January 7th to 14th, Pennsylvania Farm Show was held. For me, a farm show is not a familiar word, but it was really enjoyable experience to go there. When I talked about Farm Show, all the people mentioned food there. They said the food in the farm show is really fresh and delicious! I got some specific good food from them.

Near the farm show complex, I was really surprised at the cars. I have never seen so many cars like the day in Harrisburg. I heard later that this farm show is so famous that people who are not reside in Harrisburg came there, and then, I could understand that was why.

As soon as we arrived, we went to the food court. The food was the best thing we expected to the farm show. The food court was very crowded and there were very long lines for Milk shake that I really wanted! After long waiting, I could get the milk shake and it was really great! I ate mozzarella cheese cube, too. The cheese was fantastic! I totally understood the reason of the long lines.

IMG_20120110_193556.jpgAfter food, we started to look around the rest of farm show. The farm show complex was big and there were many kinds of animals. Cows, rabbits, chicks, etc.

It was really interesting. As I always live in cities, I don't have any opportunity to see animals in person. I can at most see only cats in my house. Many different kinds of animals were really impressed.

After the farm show, I could realize that the farm and agriculture is quite important to Pennsylvania. I couldn't feel it in Harrisburg but I could in the farm show. Plus, it is a big enjoyment for people in this state, especially for kids. I hope the event like this will hold in Korea, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment